Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!


Last Mother's Day, I was very pregnant with Zadie, and we went to the Turtle Back Zoo.  I hadn't been there in years and I had forgotten how hilly it was!  It was rough with the big baby belly.  It was really fun, though, and we ended up buying a membership that day.  I figured that I'd be home with Jonathan and a new baby all summer and it would be a good thing to have.  It turned out it was GREAT to have, since most of our summer was spent going back and forth to the hospital, and I could take Jonathan to the zoo for a quick trip, even just to ride the train.  

Today, we'll be going out for an early dinner to our favorite restaurant, Don Pepe II.  I'm very grateful to have two really great kids.  I feel very lucky that Zadie is doing so well and hopefully by next Mother's Day, most of her issues will be in the past!  I wish that my own mom and BJ"s mom could be here too, but I know they are watching over us.  

I hope all you moms have a wonderful day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment