Friday, July 19, 2013

The sleep study is two days away!!!

I'm getting very anxious as Zadie's capped sleep study is practically here!  I'm worrying about every aspect.  I want her to be 100% healthy so that something as simple as a cold doesn't hurt her results.  I want her to be tired enough to sleep easily with a million wires all over her and in a strange bed, but with a two hour ride to get to the hospital (CHOP), it's pretty inevitable that she will nap that day.

I am really excited that this will possibly be the beginning of the end of trached life for Zadie, but I'm really trying not to get my hopes up.  I am trying to stay positive, though, and not think about any negative possibilities.

Please keep Zadie in your thoughts on Sunday night for a peaceful and easy sleep with good numbers!

No comments:

Post a Comment